Sunday, January 4, 2015

Farmhouse Blooms !!!



Oh my gosh.... we are almost there...

Farmhouse Blooms is about to be wrapped up and out to the shops for ordering soon.

This line of fabric (by Olde Green Cupboard Designs) is through Marcus Brothers Fabrics.  

This has been a long process to make it JUST right for you and the shop owners.  It's full of great colors, just the right scale, perfect prints... and I simply can't wait to get my hands on it!

I have some fun ideas with this fabric... and it's NOT just quilts!  You  know... I love making other projects too with new fabric lines.... things for the house.

Here's one thing I want to make... a NEW ironing board cover.  Wouldn't it make you "happy" to iron if these sweet flowers were staring up at you?

DIY Ironing Board Cover...good bc I can't find a non ugly one! #sew #quilt #fabric #sacramento #meissnersewing






Oh.... and then I want to make some pillow cases from my little prints... and I may even add a sweet crocheted ruffle to the end!  Aren't these sweet???



  Crochet edge:)


Then... I have this pull cart that I take on antique trips... it needs a liner VERY badly so all of my treasures will STOP falling out of the wire basket.  How cute would this be....  Let me find you some pictures of my ideas....

PDF Sewing Pattern/Tutorial for Market Cart by PerfectPieLady, $10.00

  I must have one of these...how adorable!

So... you see... ideas are all around us... 

Keep watching... I'll tell you more as I hear when it's arriving!

Gloria

No comments: